Ordering is a straightforward process. Just follow these simple steps to place your order:
- Select the number of submissions you wish to order.
- Click on the “ORDER NOW” button.
- Fill out the provided form with your business information.
- Make the payment for your order using PayPal.
- Your report will be sent to the email address you provided during the ordering process.
How can I pay for my order?
We currently only accept payments through PayPal. Don’t have a PayPal account? You can sign up for free!
Is there a discount for bulk orders?
Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts on bulk orders as our pricing is already highly competitive at only $0.25 per directory submission. Our manual and verifiable approach to submissions sets us apart from many competitors who charge more for automated services.
Do you only perform manual submissions
Yes, we perform only 100% manual, verifiable submissions. We do not use any automated tools or software to submit to directories. This ensures that your business information is accurately submitted to directories and that your submission will not be flagged as spam by search engines.
What to expect if your business is already listed on a local directory?
If your business is already listed on a local directory and you order any of our local directory submission packages, we will verify its accuracy first. If it is accurate and already listed, we will look for a new high PR directory to submit your business to. This means that we will always provide you with new submissions as promised in our packages, by finding you alternative directories if the ones we typically submit to already have your business listed.
How are local directory submissions carried out?
We take pride in offering 100% manual directory submission services. Our team comprises over 100 seasoned local directory specialists who possess the requisite skills to help you achieve your goal of listing your business on top-rated local directories.
Here’s how the process works:
- One of our specialists selects local directories that are relevant to your business
- A unique email account is created to facilitate the submission process
- Our experts verify if your business is already listed on the selected directories
- If your business is already listed, we find new directories that haven’t listed your business before
- Your business details are meticulously and manually submitted
- Verification emails are confirmed and followed up on
- If the listing is automatically approved, we compile the profile URL in a report for you
- If the listing is not automatically approved, we provide you with the login information for that directory in a report, allowing you to check the listing at a later time
- We then send you the report of all submissions.
What Business Information is Submitted to Local Directories?
When submitting your business to local directories, we collect the following information about your business. Please keep in mind that you will need to provide us with this information when you place your order.
- Keywords or tags
- Business name
- Owner name
- Full address
- Phone and fax numbers
- Business email
- Year founded
- Number of employees
- Operating hours
- Link to video
- Social media links (e.g., Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter)
- List of directories (if you wish to provide your own list)
Can you guarantee that your local directory submissions will be successfully listed?
Most of the directories we submit to have an auto-approve system, therefore we have a high success rate of around 80% for live listings. However, for directories that require manual approval, we cannot provide a 100% guarantee that your submission will result in a listing. While we strive for a very high success rate, we cannot guarantee every submission will be successfully listed on manually approved local directory listings.
What percentage of submissions can I expect to result in live listings?
You can expect approximately 90%-100% of your submissions to result in live listings. In some cases, the percentage may be even higher.
How can I check and verify my local directory listings?
To verify your listings, you will receive a comprehensive report once your order is processed. If a directory is set to auto-approve, the report will include your profile URL. For directories that require manual approval, we will provide you with login details to check your listing status a few days after submission.
What criteria do you use to select local directories for submission?
Choosing the right directory is a critical part of our process. We use a variety of factors to evaluate potential directories, including their PageRank (PR), traffic volume, domain authority, and approval process. Our primary focus is on selecting high PR directories with substantial traffic to help drive visitors to your website. We also consider the length of the approval process to ensure that the directories we choose offer the best possible chance of approval and provide maximum link juice, PR juice, and traffic to your site.
Can I have access to the full list of directories so I can choose which ones to submit to?
We apologize, but we cannot provide the full list of directories as it takes a significant amount of effort to compile and maintain. However, we can provide a representative sample of the high-quality directories that we select for our clients to give you an idea of our selection process.
Optimizing Directory Listings: How Our Service Helps Your Business Stand Out?
Our service optimizes your directory listings in a way that not only helps them rank higher in search engines but also provides real value for your business. Here is a breakdown of how we achieve this:
- We optimize your listing titles and page URLs for relevant keywords.
- We include several photos of your business, properly tagged with relevant keywords to make your listing stand out.
- We create high-quality content with links to other pages and properties to make your listing look natural and legitimate.
- We fill out the listing form completely and accurately with all relevant information.
- We tag your listing with a range of keywords that can bring targeted traffic to your business.
- We double-check the accuracy of your phone number, address, business hours, and other details.
- We add your address to the maps feature to provide location support and direction for your customers.
- We include a Google Places listing to enhance your local visibility on Google and provide an SEO boost.
- We add images and/or video to make your listing unique and distinctive.
- We provide extra snippets of information like business hours and accepted payment methods.
- We select highly relevant categories to allow users to quickly find your business for appropriate searches.
- We ensure that your listing gives you a strong online brand/presence.
By optimizing your directory listings in these ways, we can help you attract more leads and sales for your business.
What sets your directory listing service apart from others?
At our local directory listing service, we prioritize a completely manual process to provide you with high-quality listings that generate link juice, PR juice, traffic, and SEO benefits. We are dedicated to providing unique value to our customers and distinguish ourselves from the competition in the following ways:
No duplicate listings – We ensure that there are no duplicate listings and always find fresh directories to post on, even if your business is already listed on some local directories. High PR, quality directories – We choose directories with high PR and traffic, ensuring that your business is listed on popular and high-quality directories. Ripple effect directory listings – Our focus on high-quality directories creates a ripple effect, where your business is listed on new and small directory sites that republish the listings of the directories we submit to, giving you an ever-growing number of listings. Manual work – We never use bots or software programs to submit your listing. Our experienced posters create your listings manually, and all our work is double-checked for accuracy.