Establishing a Google Business Profile is an excellent way to boost your online visibility and connect with potential customers. Here are the steps to take in order to successfully set up your profile:
- Sign in to Google My Business. If you don’t already have an account, create one for free today!
- Once signed in, click the “Add a business” button.
- Enter your business name and address below. If you offer services, you may opt to hide the address.
- Select the ideal category for your business so potential customers can easily locate you when searching on Google.
- Be sure to include both your business phone number and website URL.
- Verify your business. Google will send you a postcard with an authentication code, which must be entered in your Google My Business account.
- Once your business is verified, you can add more information such as photos, hours of operation and a description of your establishment.
- Finally, maximize your profile by regularly updating information, responding to customer reviews, and posting updates about your business.
By following these steps, you can create a Google Business Profile and begin connecting with potential customers online.